Pharmaceutical tablets and capsules are moisture sensitive, for this reason use desiccant tablets inserted in the package containers as a separate desiccant device. The main purpose of this unit desiccant is to remove moisture from the top area of container or bottle during the time of tablets packaging. The capacity of desiccant tablets depends on its weight and the opening size of bottles for moisture absorb. Desiccant tablets are ideal for blister packaging, MVTR testing, put with diagnostics kits, electronic and consumer packaging in pharmaceutical, Nutraceuticals and electronics industries.
- Amorphous Silicon Dioxide
- Kaolin (Clay)
- Aluminium oxide
- Light tan, odor-less
- Diameter (6.0mm), Height (2.5mm)
- Diameter (0.236″ ), Height (0.095″ )
- Package Quantity-(500 Tablets/bottle)
- Technical Parameter
|83mg Desiccant Tablets||6 mm||2.5 mm|
|192 mg Desiccant tablets||7.9 mm||3.2 mm|
|270 mg Desiccant tablets||6 mm||8.0 mm|
|400 mg Desiccant tablets||11.30 mm||3.18 mm|
- Perfect product for MVTR testing for Blister paks of drugs.
- Rapid Moisture adsorption and can dry to zero humidity.
- Ability to absorb over 20% of tablet weight in moisture.
- Three times more effective than silica gel (at 10% relative humidity).
- Will absorb moisture over wider temperature range than other desiccants.
- Formulated with high quality molecular sieves and binders.
- Available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
- Can function as both desiccant and structural component.
- High crush strength for fewer breakages and high integral strength.
- Tableted form provides controlled dosage and minimises handling/exposure.
- Desiccant tablets are available in a variety of sizes and shapes.
- Desiccant tablets help eliminate the threat of moisture and ensure that products maintain their effectiveness.
- Typical Applications include diagnostics, electronics, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, military and communications
Enter your email to receive the MSDS