Carbon Molecular Sieve
Carbon Molecular Sieve is the most important element of every PSA system and utilized in the production of Nitrogen. Our Carbon Molecular Sieve has the capacity of high Nitrogen Yield. It can meet the requirement of almost all types of PSA nitrogen systems. The solid surface of the CMS will adsorb the Oxygen molecule, and the enriched Nitrogen will be output from the top of the bed to the container. CMS adsorbs oxygen gas from compressed air quickly, and compressed Nitrogen gas is available at the outlet.
When the total bed reaches its equilibrium, then it needs to be regenerated. In this process of regeneration, oxygen molecules are being liberated from the bed. Thus the bed is once again ready to absorb impurities & release pure Nitrogen.
Type Y & X molecular sieve cannot separate Nitrogen from the other gas molecule present in the air. Thus, carbon molecular sieves are used to purify Nitrogen from the air because CMS has a special affinity towards oxygen and carbon molecules.
- Technical Parameter
|CMS Type||Absorption pressure (MPa)||N2 Purity (%)||N2 Yield (L/h.kg)||N2 recovery Rate (%)|
- Storage And Packing of Perishable Foods and Beverages
- Interties Storage Tank, Nitrogen Blanketing
- Packing Against Oxidation, Contamination.
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries.
- Metal & Steel Industry- Prevent Oxidation During Casting of Special Steels
- Isocyanate Blanketing
- Aluminium Laser cutting in metal Industries
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- Coffee Packaging & Meat Packaging
Enter your email to receive the MSDS