4A Molecular Sieve
Molecular sieve type 4A is an alkali aluminium silicate. This sodium form of Type- Crystal Structure has an effective pore opening of about 4 angstroms. The type 4A molecular sieve will adsorb most molecules with a kinetic diameter of fewer than 4 angstroms and exclude those larger. 4A can adsorb gas molecules like oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and straight-chain hydrocarbon.
Sorbead India is the largest adsorbent and desiccant manufacturer, serving various industries like PET industries, yarn Industries, pharmaceutical industries, dyes & pigment industries, steel industries, and many others.
Molecular sieve 4A will be the ideal choice in drying instrumental air drying, naphtha drying, aromatic drying process, hydrocarbons drying process, noble gas drying, natural gas drying and removing of Co2. Drying of liquefied petroleum gas and liquefied natural gas 4A will be the ideal synthetic zeolite.
4A molecule is working on the principle of surface adsorption; it offers a higher surface area for attaining higher adsorption capacity, higher crushing strength of molecular sieve 4A offers low attrition rate and longer working life, for methane adsorption 4A is the best suitable option.
- Technical Parameter
|Parameters||Molecular Sieve 4 A|
|Size In mm||1.6-2.7||2-4 and 3-5||1.5||3|
|Size Ratio up to Grade %||≥ 96||≥ 96||≥ 98||≥ 98|
|Bulk Density Kg/m3||650-800||650-800||650-800||650-800|
|Wear Ratio %||≤ 0.20||≤ 0.20||≤ 0.20||≤ 0.25|
|Crushing Strength N||≥ 30||≥ 70||≥ 30||≥ 70|
|Static H2O Adsorption @ 60 % RH and 25 ° C||≥ 20.5||≥ 20.5||≥ 20.5||≥ 20.5|
|Loss On Drying %||≤1.5||≤1.5||≤ 1.5||≤1.5|
Remarks : All the parameters to be customized as per the client requirement
- Instrumental Air Drying
- Generation and Purification of Argon
- Drying of Liquefied Petroleum Gas, Liquefied Natural Gas.
- Drying and Regeneration of Transformer Oil
- Ammonia Gas Drying and Purifying
- Drying of Liquid Hydrocarbons
- Purification of Gas for Catalyst Regeneration
- Natural Gas Drying, Removing CO2
- Removing CO2 from Steam Cracked Gas
- Treatment of Acetic Acid Process Gases
- NH3 Synthesis Gas and Recycle Gas Drying and Purifying
- Methane Drying and Purification in Oil Refineries
Enter your email to receive the MSDS