Laminate combines the benefit of aluminum tube properties with the look and feel of plastic. The “New Generation” of laminate tubes uses the most modern technology to produce a tube with the industry’s most aesthetic minimal seam, providing maximum space for graphics and brand decoration. Laminate material virtually prevents transfer of light, air and moisture. Montebello also offers multi layers tubes as well as a wide variety of graphics and an assortment of sizes and styles. Our capabilities allow us to make a tube as small as 1/2 inch (12.7mm) in diameter.
Wide variety of graphics – 6 colors
- High gloss protective lacquer
- Resistant barrier for products requiring maximum compatibility
- Flavor and fragrance protection with reduced absorption
M-Laminate tubes begin as flat web stock, manufactured by the leading global suppliers. It is printed to your exacting specifications on the finest quality letterpress or rotogravure equipment. The printed web is formed into a tubular shape, cut to the desired length to become a “sleeve”. It is then “headed”, joined with a molded shoulder. We can add a tamper evident sealed neck membrane for product protection. Last the tube is capped, inspected and packed. This is a totally integrated system, with the entire package being assembled in line.
- Foil Laminates
- Provides light, air and moisture barrier
- Aluminum properties with the look and feel of plastic
- Reduced aroma absorption
- Silver, White, Custom Color
How Laminate Tubes are made:
- Blank Laminate is loaded onto the printer and is than printed and slit.
- The Printed Laminate is loaded, where it is indexed, trimmed, wrapped and seamed.
- Sleeves than travel to the mandreal.
- Neck and shoulder are attached to the sleeve.
- Now, the it takes complete shape of the tube.
- Top Seal is applied and cap is fixed as per the Clients requirement.
- It is than inspected and packed.
- Packed tubes are audited.
- It is than moved to the warehouse from where it is ready for the pick up.
All Plastic Laminates (APL)
- High Barrier (chemical resistant)
- Offers “Feel” of Mono Layer Plastic Tube
- EVOH or Ceramics® layer makes the tube more cosmetically pleasing while maintaining barrier qualities
- Retains shape and form
- Opaque, Transparent
Advantages of Laminated tubes:
- Protective, Barrier Properties
- Non-toxic and Hygienic
- Elegant ad attractive
- Leak proof
- Wrinkle Resistance
- User convenience
- Tubes remain flexible, soft and smooth at any stage of use
- Enhanced shelf appeal
- Consistent quality and performance
- Wide range of caps or closure
- Technical Parameter
Technical Data Sheet:
|Material Diameter||Approximate Grams||Ounces||Min/Max Length||Available Necks|
|3/4″||12 – 18||0.42 – 0.63||2″ – 4″||16|
|7/8″||20 – 30||0.70 – 1.05||3″ – 5 1/2″||16|
|1″||38 – 48||1.33 – 1.68||3″ – 6″||16, 13.1, M-8, 28|
|1 7/64″||40 – 55||1.40 – 1.93||4″ – 7″||16, 13.1, M-8, 28|
|1 11/32″||75 – 85||2.64 – 3.00||4″ – 7 1/2″||16, 13.1, M-8, 28|
|1 1/2″||94 – 145||3.29 – 5.08||5″ – 7 1/2″||13.1, M-8, 28|
Two Layers are including in Laminated Tubes:
- Aluminium integrity
The Foil Laminate material is used in aluminium integrity, which is light and moisture barrier quality with reducing odor absorption. Aluminium tubes are available in white, silver and custom color.
- Plastic tube shelf appeal
All plastic tubes material use in laminated tubes with high barrier chemical resistant.
EVOH monolayer makes the tube more attractive while maintaining barrier qualities especially from oxygen. The laminated tubes are available in opaque and transparent.
Enter your email to receive the MSDS